At St Joseph's School all students are required to wear the school's uniform, which is available for purchase from our onsite uniform shop or you can order online by following the steps below.
- Click on the Online Uniform Store button above
- New users to click the "Register New Account" button
- Start the registration process by selecting your school from the drop down menu and add the unique school pass phrase: SJPL1874
- Add your personal information, create a username and password
- Order the items you need, select pick-up in store or option for home delivery
Uniform Shop Opening Hours:
|Monday||2:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 11:00am|
|Wednesday||2:00pm - 5:00pm|
The Uniform Shop is open during term time and on selected days before the school year starts as per the beginning of year information page.
Second hand uniforms can be bought and sold via the St Joseph’s School Parent Community Page on Facebook.
St Joseph’s has a ‘No hat, no play’ policy across all year levels during Term 1 and Term 4.
Hats are compulsory in Terms 1 and 4 for outdoor activities and are worn with the summer uniform. In Terms 2 and 3 the winter uniform is required and hats are optional but encouraged on sunny days.
Lost property is located at the School Office in the sick room. We urge parents to please clearly label their child’s belongings to best minimise items being lost.