Drop-off and Parking
A traffic management system is in place at peak times during drop-off and pick-up. We are very fortunate that we are able to drive onto Parish grounds to drop off and pick up students. Due to the large volume of traffic at these times we ask that parents observe the following rules for the safety of our students.
- Follow the traffic flow directions (as per images to below)
- Vehicles must move forward in the pick-up/drop-off zones and re-enter the line around the round-about if your child is not waiting
- There is no parking in the drop off zone
- Children must only enter/leave vehicles in the drop-off/pick-up zones and not be encouraged to cross the road and enter vehicles in line
- Leave adequate space between cars
- Use your handbrake for additional safety on the slope
- Vehicles must not perform U-Turns whilst in line
- Vehicles must only turn left onto Oxford Terrace during peak times
- Drive within the signed speed limits within the school grounds
In the interest of safety, we encourage students and families to use the crossings available.