Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child in our School Community. We welcome new students at any time throughout the year, and offer mid-year enrolment for Reception.
At St Joseph's School we offer quality, affordable education from the Early Years through to Year 12 plus Boarding placements from Year 8-12.
Students can also access multiple bus services with various pick up locations around our area.
Reception start dates
- If your child turns 5 on or before the 30 April they can start school in Term 1 of that year.
- If your child turns 5 on or before the 31 of October they can start school in Term 3 of that year.
- Children starting in Reception in Term 3 will have a minimum of 6 terms in Reception.
- Children whose birthdays fall between 1 November and 31 of December are not eligible to commence school before the following year.
- If you have any questions regarding enrolling your child and/or starting dates please contact the School and we will happily help you.
We are committed to continuing to work in close partnership with local preschool educators to ensure that families make informed decisions that best suit the individual needs of each child.
How to Enrol
In order to apply for enrolment at St Joseph's School, Please follow our enrolment process:
Application for Enrolment
Submit your application to the Front Office with a non-refundable fee of $22 per student
Acknowledgement LetterYour application will be acknowledged via letter
At the beginning of the year prior to commencement date, a meeting will be arranged with the Principal, yourself and your child/children.You will be asked to bring a copy of the following documents:
- Latest school report
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Sacramental Certificates (if applicable)
- Any relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
Offer of PlacementA formal letter offering your children placement at St Joseph's School will be sent by the Principal together with a Student Acceptance Form.
Acceptance of OfferYour acceptance of placement will be confirmed by returning the Student Acceptance form, along with a payment of a deposit of $100. This deposit will be deducted from your child's tuition fees on commencement of their schooling.
All information provided to the school will be kept in the strictest confidence and will be assessed by the Principal and Business Manager only. We respect the sensitivity of families who are successful in receiving a scholarship and therefore there will be no formal recognition of successful applicants.